Monday, March 26, 2012

Resignation

Writing is an important act. I believe that. But it's not the most important one in life. And sometimes you have to take a step back from writing. I'm at that point right now. I'm not quitting writing. It's too much a part of my daily routine. I wouldn't be able to fill my time. But for a while I need to focus on other things.

I will continue to post occasionally on my own blog, and I've actually got quite a bit of stuff written that I hope will eventually be released. That will depend on many things.

I want to thank my fellow Novelnaughts for inviting me here in the first place, and for your support. I've enjoyed very much getting to know you and getting to read your work. And thanks to all those who have visited and commented on my Novel Spaces posts, as well as those of my fellow writers. I hope all of you will continue to support this great site.

Take care.
Charles Gramlich

13 comments:

Jewel Amethyst said...

Oh Charles, I am so sorry to see you go. You have added that extra "umph" to the blog with your great insights, comments, and your large following. We at novelspaces will miss you terribly. I hope someday soon you will return to this blog.

My prayers and thoughts are with you.

Liane Spicer said...

Charles, so very sorry to see you go. We'll miss you. A lot.

Thank you for your sterling contribution to the blog over the past two years. Hope you return some day.

We'll be thinking of you and sending our prayers and best wishes.

Ty said...

Sorry to see it, but it's completely understandable. You'll be missed at this site, Charles.

Lisa said...

I shall miss learning for you are a great teacher.

BernardL said...

It's always a pleasure to read your posts anywhere, my friend.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Your posts here were always insightful, but you have more pressing matters now.

Charles Gramlich said...

Thanks everyone. I very much appreciate all the support and kind words.

Tyhitia Green said...

Charles,

I love reading whatever you write because it's so insightful. :-D

I'll visit your site like I always do.

KeVin K. said...

Going to miss you, Charles. Always enjoyed your work and your insights. But I completely understand the need to prioritize.

We are writers, we will always write. But always writing does not mean always writing this blog. I know I'll be seeing more of your work in the future. I look forward to it.

Meanwhile, stay in touch.

Erik Donald France said...

Understood. Best wishes,
of course ~~ and more beyond that.

Marissa Monteilh said...

Charles, your posts were excellent, we will miss you but understand what really matters in life and that is love, health and happiness. Blessings to you my brother-in-pen, and to your lovely wife and family!

Lynn Emery said...

Like others I'll miss your insightful posts. Saying prayers for your wife and family.

Shauna Roberts said...

You'll be missed.