Thursday, July 24, 2014

Let Our Voices Be Heard!

Let me just jump in here and tell you all that I gave a shout-out to the awesomeness of Novel Spaces over at Back Porch Writer on Tuesday. She apparently heard about me from someone on this forum (thank you!). If you'd like to hear the interview, I've supplied the link. Also, the hostess, Kori Miller, says she is always looking for people to contribute to her blog as well as podcasts. I'd love to hear some of your voices to put to the photos.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/backporchwriter/2014/07/22/astrology-mystery-author-sunny-frazier-joins-the-back-porch-writer

2 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Cool. I will check it out!

Liane Spicer said...

I LOVED your interview! It was great to hear your voice! Thank you for the NS shout out too. :)